ESG’s criteria are a key element for Kyma in the assessment and management of all its companies.
Kyma is committed to investing responsibly and sustainably and it will shortly be a signatory of the UN:PRI Digital transformation will play a significant role in building / reshaping environmentally sustainable companies by developing new products and services respectful of the environment and limiting waste and energy consumption
· Minimize greenhouse gas emissions · Reduce waste, increase re-use and recycling, and encourage circular economy principles · Promote environmental awareness and improve staff education and involvement · Work with suppliers and clients to improve their sustainability performance
Kyma encourages a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency · Ensure fair labor and working conditions · Create a harmonious working environment safeguard the health and safety of all employees · Promote the social development of the communities in which it operates
· Comply with laws · Work against all forms of corruption · Promote honesty, integrity, fairness and respect
KYMA’s APPROACH TO SUSTAINABILITY
· ESG Due Diligence for each investment · Definition of an ESG improvement plan leveraging the digital transformation · Management team commitment to sustainability
· Set up of governance structures allowing for adequate management · Adoption of appropriate policies, procedures and management systems · Definition of specific ESG objectives and targets · Monitoring and evaluation of sustainability performance · Quarterly and annual reporting on key ESG data metrics
· Measure the value created and/or the risks mitigated through sustainability · Raise acquirors awareness of further sustainability improvements to be achieved and share the plans in place to achieve them
Since 2021 Kyma Investment Partners has been committed to the UN Global Compact (www.unglobalcompact.org) corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.